PrimeMessenger’s goal is to help your business facilitate and leverage communication amongst your users, customers and partners. Depending on the type of business you have, this communication can serve different use cases, and contribute to your growth.
Our new release contains new features, as well as enhancements, that will take engagement in your business & community to the next level:
This release starts a new chapter in the roadmap of PrimeMessenger. A Messaging / Chat System built with PrimeMessenger can be a powerful tool for businesses, that can allow to do much more than just exchanging of text messages. Depending on the nature of your business, like Social Community, Marketplace, Online Classified, Healthcare, Education, etc, the features relevant to your use-case might vary. Thus:
- Your PrimeMessenger powered messenger can now have more features.
- While all the important features will be part of your Core Setup, advanced features that are specific to your use-case can be added incrementally in the form of Modules.
- Features provided by Modules will be easy to enable or disable.
This also allows us to streamline our development processes to provide our customers more value.
Make messaging experiences more Engaging and Fun with Stickers & GIFs
User experience is paramount for any technology offering. Our Messaging experience has always been great, to make conversations amongst users easy and interesting with intuitive UI, emoji support, media sharing, etc.
Stickers & GIFs have become popular, lively ways of expressions in the past couple of years. They’re much more “human-like” and expressive than Emojis, and animation makes them attractive.
We’re introducing support for Stickers and GIFs, which your users can now enjoy sending. Expressing feelings is much easier and fun with these! This new feature will be especially useful for our customers in the domains of Social Networking, Niche Communities and Dating.
In 1 week’s time, PrimeMessenger customers can get the “Stickers & GIFs Module” integrated in their messenger to benefit with this new feature.
Boost Re-engagement of Users with Push Notification Enhancements
Getting users to engage and re-engage is a challenge. Push notifications are a fast and efficient way to re-engage users, and get them to open the app, when they’re not inside the app.
PrimeMessenger Push Notifications enhancements take users re-engagement to the next level. We have made number of changes and crushed some bugs to ensure Push Notifications are more effective. Some of them are:
- Web: Added Sound Alerts for push notifications.
- Android: Consolidated Push Notifications when App is running in foreground.
- iOS: Showing separate push notifications for individual messages received, like popular messaging platforms.
- Boosted performance with some nifty upgrades.
- Crushed some bugs and polished messaging experience.
- Under-the-hood bug fixes and stability improvements.
To experience PrimeMessenger with all these enhancements in action, please visit:
We also love getting feedback 🙂
Stay tuned to our news, we have many more exciting developments coming up soon! If you haven’t subscribed to our newsletter, and wish to get updates about our product, then please subscribe to our newsletter from here.