17 Jun Introducing the new iOS Chat UI Kit2 min read
At Channelize.io, we are hard at work to enable better user-to-user conversations in all types of apps and are doing everything in that direction. We continuously listen to our customers and come up with new releases. We’re super stoked to release our new UI Kit for implementing Chat in iOS Apps.
With this new iOS Chat UI Kit, our customers can easily integrate a beautiful modern chat experience into their applications in just a few hours and can easily customize it to craft a chat interface of their choice.
Until now, our iOS UI Kit had limited functionalities, fewer customization options, and no support for the dark theme. However, this new Chat UI Kit provides many new features and increased flexibility for customizations.
Which all screens are available in the new iOS UI Kit?
- Recent Conversations / Chats Listing
- Contacts Listing
- User Profile
- Create Group
- Groups Listing
- Group Profile
- Contacts Listing
- Blocked Users Listing
- Forward Messages
- Contacts and Groups Search
Conversation Screen includes advanced pre-built features like:
- Image, Audio, Video, and Documents sharing with thumbnails
- Location Sharing with thumbnails
- Stickers & GIFs sharing with thumbnails
- Rich Link Previews Support
- @mentions in group conversations
- Quote / Reply messages
- Reactions on messages
It’s super easy to integrate and customize these feature-rich iOS UI Kit screens in your iOS Apps. To learn more about how to integrate iOS UI kits of Channelize.io, and all the customization options you have, please check our developer documentation here.
To stay updated about our news, please follow us at our below handles:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChannelizeIO
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/channelize-io/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ChannelizeIO
Got questions about any of our new features, or roadmap? Please drop a note from our Live Chat, or email us at: email@example.com .
We’re excited to help you achieve many possibilities with Chat!